Thursday 13 November 2014

LIKE FINE WINE,I GET BETTER WITH AGE”-LOLA OMOTAYO REPLIES THOSE WHO CALL HER OLD

peta

Yesterday,she was criticised by so some for defending Caroline Ekanem against side chicks…Well,here is a message by Peter Okoye’s wife to those who called her old 

"Great morning my excellent individuals. Give me a chance to impart some of my considerations to you… Whilst some of you are occupied with losing rest over another person's victories whether it be proficient or individual, I am caught up with commending the accomplishments of my kindred lady society! While you are occupied with tearing a lady down for being stylishly more engaging than you might suspect you are to the man society, l am occupied with giving that lady a thumbs up for adding more shade to the lady people. 

You see I am sure and grounded and i don't have to cut an alternate down to feel more wonderful; dissimilar to a considerable measure of you who hole up behind your advanced cells and fake IG profiles simply with the goal that you can reveal to us how wiped out you are by riping someone else separated with the expectation that you break that individual… .. 

I praise ordinary like its brilliant as it is a blessing to be alive in addition to like fine wine, I improve with age and I am pleased to be my age dissimilar to a considerable measure of you with your fake conception year yet hey whatever tickles your favor, that is not my issue to worry about. I just ask that God provides for every one of you long life and intelligence. 

Nobody's life ought to be your cleanser musical drama or reality show. Nobody is great! Quit judging. On the off chance that you think i'm pestered then unmistakably you really don't have any acquaintance with me. I remained up for the heart broken lady, I remained up for the moronic wife, I remained up for the single mums out there, I remained up for the abandoned. I remained for my kindred lady. God favor us all

No comments:

Post a Comment