Thursday 13 November 2014

I joined cultism to fight injustice – 500 Level FUT student says in tears(Photo)

cultists-parade



A 500- level computer science student of Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna and two others have been arrested by the Niger State

Police Command for affirmed cultism.the trio, as indicated by the police, fit in with Neo-Black Movement (NBM) a.k.a Black Ax 

Olusola Amore, said two by regional standards made guns, three live ammo 9mm gauge, three tomahawks and three sets of brotherhood garbs were recouped at the spot of their capture. 

The 500-level understudy, who asserted to be the pioneer of the group, said he was launched into the pack four years prior to battle foul play and abuse in FUT, Minna furthermore get connected.he said. 

"I have been in this group for a long time, however I have never battled against any manifestation of bad form in light of the fact that our school, FUT, Minna, is cool. Truth be told, I am lamenting being in this wreckage," the self-admitted clique part said.on his recommendation to different understudies, he said," I don't exhort even my foe to have a place with this group in light of the fact that there is nothing to addition from it. I for one am lamenting now. Cultism is bad". 

Tears moved down his cheek as he spoke.on whether he knew of different parts, he essentially said, 

"I am going to graduate; so I don't know of different parts."

No comments:

Post a Comment